So, Jennifer Lopez cried onstage during a concert at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut while singing a love song…while backup dancers dressed up like her exes danced around. She has offered an explanation, but, needless to say, this incident raises a few questions.
- Jennifer Lopez is still touring?
- Why is Jennifer Lopez still touring? Can’t she just live off that Maid in Manhattan money?
- Who goes to a Jennifer Lopez concert in 2011?
- Whose idea was the weird ghosts of boyfriends past dancing montage? I know she says it was hers, but… really?
- Was the problem that she didn’t have a white room with white flowers, white tables, white drapes, white tablecloths, white candles and white couches to rest in before the show?
- Or was it a lack of diamond-encrusted headphones and no helicopter on standby?
- Does it turn out her love does cost a thing after all this time?
- Was she really that upset to be in Connecticut?
- Does this mean Jennifer Lopez has feelings after all? (UPDATE: NO, IT DOES NOT)