I don’t think I’ll ever be able to have a less appealing title for a post, but there we go. We’ll start with Dwyane Wade, who is starting a clothing line, but having trouble naming it. He doesn’t want to put his own name on it, so hopefully we can come up with some suggestions:
Hmm… it’s harder to make Dwyane Wade/fashion jokes than I thought it’d be. What can I say? The man dresses well. So, let’s turn our attention back to the Miami Heat’s biggest star, LeBron James. There are people who hate him, and in fact, if you google “reasons to hate,” LeBron is the first suggestion.
For those who need a refresher, reasons for hating Lebron include but are not limited to:
- He ditched the city of Cleveland
- He ditched the city of Cleveland on national television
- He promised to win a ring in Cleveland, he teamed up with his chief rival in that rival’s hometown
- He chose to go play for the Miami Heat–a franchise with no history of fan support
- He claimed he was doing it so that he could win titles, yet the Chicago Bulls who the Heat beat in the Eastern Conference Finals could’ve signed him and Dwyane Wade which would’ve enabled them to roll out a starting five of Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Taj Gibson and Joakim Noah, which, holy shit
- He quit on the Cavs in the 2010 playoffs
- He went passive in the 2011 playoffs
- He mocked Dirk’s sickness
- He mocked people who enjoyed seeing him lose for having to go back to their crappy lives
- He held a championship parade before the 2011 season
- He didn’t tell Cleveland he was leaving until only a few days were left in the free agency period
- He made us have to know who Maverick Carter is
- He prefers Vitamin Water to books
- He blasted Cleveland on Twitter when they got blown out by 54
- He promised 8+ championships
- He’s the best player in basketball
- He does not have the best work ethic in basketball
- He’s not Michael Jordan
- He’s feuded with Charles Barkley
- He is so talented that he can put up a crappy triple double
- He has referred to himself as “a Miami Heat”
- He never apologized to Cleveland
- He made a cartoon about himself
- He calls himself King James
And certainly a few more things that I’m forgetting to mention. But that’s a good primer.
And we can now add this to the list. The picture above, is LeBron’s “sister” LeBre’sha, which really is just him. I have no idea what to make of this, but someone somewhere will hate LeBron for it, so there you go.
And in case you were wondering (you weren’t), Chris Bosh plans to attend Fashion Week as well.